1 tsp AA grade OMGTea matcha
½ cup white chocolate 12 Strawberries
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly and pat to dry. Make sure strawberries are completely dry before dipping into chocolate.
- Microwave chocolate in a microwave safe dish, in 30 second intervals, stirring in between heatings.
- Sieve matcha powder into the chocolate bowl to avoid lumps.
- Using a fork stir matcha into the chocolate until smooth.
- Dip strawberries ¾ way into chocolate mixture, holding by stem or leaves.
- Transfer dipped strawberries onto wax paper, 1 inch apart.
- Place the matcha chocolate-covered strawberries in fridge to cool, minimum 30 mins.