We have teamed up with the lovely people at Bare Biology to bring you tips on making a matcha and collagen latte - the ultimate in healthy lattes!
Collagen offers support to everything from our skin, muscles and bones to our fingernails and hair. It’s hard to get it from diet alone, unless you regularly eat organ meats or bone broths. Unlike many ‘fishy-tasting’ collagen supplements, Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder has a neutral taste so it’s easy to add to drinks like matcha. You won’t even notice it’s there.
We highly recommend Skinful by Bare Biology. Like us, they are ethical and committed to delivering only the highest quality products. Made from sustainably sourced cod, their Marine Collagen Powder contains no added ingredients, is flavourless to mix into any drinks and is easily digested.
Matcha Collagen Latte Recipe
- 250ml of milk - you can use a dairy free option if you wish
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of OMGTea Matcha Powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen
1. Pop the matcha and honey/maple syrup into a mug
2. Pour in 1 tablespoon of hot water and mix to create a paste
3. Heat the milk until steaming and pour into the mug
4. Stir or whisk in a tablespoon of Bare Biology's Skinful Collagen Powder until dissolved