Power up your guacamole with some OMGTea matcha to create a super nutritious dip with extra flavour and a kick!!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
• 2 large avocados ripe
• 6 vine ripened cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
• 1 jalapeño pepper optional; finely chopped
• 2 tsp OMGTea matcha
• 1 large lime juiced OR lemon; more to taste
• Handful of chopped coriander
• 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan rock or fine sea salt
• Pinch of black pepper to taste
1. Use a large knife to pulverise the cherry tomatoes to a pulp then tip into a bowl.
2. Halve and stone the 2 avocados (saving a stone) and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh into the bowl with the tomato.Use a fork to roughly mash everything together.
3. Tip the juice of the lime, coriander, red onion and jalapeño pepper into the bowl, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Sift the matcha into the bowl and mix again.
5. If not serving straight away, sit a stone in the guacamole (this helps to stop it going brown), cover with cling film and chill until needed.
Feel free to use either OMGTea AA or AAA grade matcha tea. The higher grade will give a more delicate flavour.